Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hard Rock

Climbin' with my sea star!

For the few of you who don't know her, I'd point her out by saying she's the one who looks like me, except that's sort of patently untrue, so suffice it to say that she's the one of the two with the lighter hair and the skinny nose. She got all the skinny nose genes in the family.

A few hours ago, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. Now? It's snowing. I'm serious -- big fluffy flakes wandering their way past the window, sometimes just a few, and then flurries with a lot. It won't stick to the ground, of course, since there's not enough of it and it's not really that kind of snow anyway. But just seeing it is disconcerting enough. Snow on Easter? This isn't even a particularly early Easter! (An early Easter, by my count, is one that occurs when Ash Wednesday falls substantially before my birthday -- this year, it preceded my turning 26 only by a few days.)

Look at this weather forecast. Does this look like spring to you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sister is certainly ripped!