Monday, April 9, 2007

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered-ish

The two-hour drive between Madison and Bryn Mawr is some hard driving, no matter which way you go. I don't think we've done it the same way twice, and I don't think I can find a way that's less than two hours, regardless.

But that's not the point! The point is that we've signed a lease! Mom saved the day and agreed to co-sign for us, since I have a good income but bad/nonexistent credit, while Ashlea has stellar credit but no fixed income past our leaving NJ. The least starts on the 10th of June, so moving in may be a semi-gradual process.

We had dinner here, which is one of Ashlea's favourite restaurants, and got to check out the area a little more. There's a really nifty little comic store along the main drag, too, which makes me feel a little better about the move -- one of the things in Madison I'm going to miss most is, in fact, our little comic store, which has been such a friendly and loving place.

Is it bedtime yet?

2 comments:

Brad said...

Congratulations!

I'm confused, though - will you be driving all that way everyday or will you be working on Bryn Mawr? (how the heck do you spell that?)

Great pics of the rock climbing.

Whitney Cox said...

Ack! I didn't notice this comment! I have to find some way to get notification turned on.

I'll be working in Bryn Mawr (which, yes, is how you spell it, though it's even funnier to hear me say it), at a different office of the same teaching company. The office should even be less than a mile away from where we're going to be living! Nice walk for sunny days!